12th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?

I m a homeopathic doctor done(BHMS) and masters in hospital administration and want to do phd in community medicine so im elligible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  3. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  4. Which courses can I opt apart from MD Psychiatry?
  5. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  6. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  7. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  9. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  10. Can I get job in Emergency Ward of Medical Hospital being a BHMS Doctor?
  11. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  14. Am I eligible for PRISCRIB Allopathy medicine after completing BHMS?
  15. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  16. Can I do MBBS and BHMS after completing BHMS course
  17. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  18. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
25th May 2018, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?

If you belong to healthcare profession, then surely you will be eligible for community medicine subject. Just make sure you have a masters degree with 55% marks.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates, who belong to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?