12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?

I am doing my diploma in mechanical engineering ,I want to study my degree in abroad. What are the minimum qualifications or documents are needed to do so ?
And which institutions are suitable for these type of studies ? Please help me choose the right way.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  5. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  6. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  7. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  9. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  10. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  12. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  13. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  14. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Qualification needed to do PG diploma course in Hindi?
  16. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  17. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
29th December 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?

I am studying diploma in computer engineering 2nd year.2014 to 2017.my current age is 23.after completing my course.can I study to abroad.which qualification go to abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?