14th March 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of doing internship? Is it possible to get hike in salary after completion of internship?

Hello sir....
-how to apply for internship in big companies?
-what is the use of internship?
-will i get any hike in salary after doing internship?
-how to negotiate with big companies to get internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in big companies? What is the use of internship? Will I get any hike in salary after doing internship?
  2. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  6. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  8. What are the benefits after completing intership?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  11. Which course should I choose after B.Tech(ECE) to pursue Internship in Electronics?
  12. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  16. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  17. How get an internship from L&T?
  18. How should I get internship in L&T?
2nd August 2017, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of doing internship? Is it possible to get hike in salary after completion of internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir....
-how to apply for internship in big companies?
-what is the use of internship?
-will i get any hike in salary after doing internship?
-how to negotiate with big companies to get internship?

Internships are the most useful for getting practical work experience. It is offered by various organizations for the students to get real time work experience in their field of study. Students getting the experience through the internships is valuable. It is one of the important parts of studies. Internships are offered for engineering, management and finance students. In general, internship period is around two to six months. Internships are done by the final year or pre final year students. Internships are not directly linked with salary hike. Salary for the employees are decided by the experience and based on the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?