14th March 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?

Now I am doing final year computer science engineering, after that I am going to prepare for government jobs. I interested to start the preparation now itself. So I need the list of government jobs. Please help me with the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  3. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  4. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  6. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  7. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  9. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  10. What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  12. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  13. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  15. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  17. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  18. Any jobs for Computer Science engineering students in Tamilnadu Government?
15th March 2015, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?

Computer Science engineering is one of the most demanded branches of engineering in modern world which finds applications in both public and private sector. In the government sector, you can find various jobs after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering. You can opt for PSUs, Defense sector, Administrative sector, banking sector, Railways, Post offices and telegraph centers.

For getting jobs in the leading PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, IOCL, ONGC, SAIL,etc. you have to clear GATE exam with a good score.

For other PSUs like Bharat Dynamics Limited, NALCO and other miniratna and navratna companies ,you have to clear the written test conducted by the respective company.

For getting into defense sector,you have to clear CDS exam or UES or TGC or SS(Tech).

For getting jobs in Nationalized Banks as Clerks and Officers ,you have to give IBPS exam for assistants(clerks)and Probationary Officers. SBI conducts its own entrance exams.

For getting jobs in Railways in different posts like Junior Engineer,Section Engineer,Station Master, you have to clear IRS and RRB exams.

In administrative field,you can become IAS and IPS officer. For that you have to clear IAS and IPS exams.

You can get job in post office through VRA exam and in forestry through IFS exam.
15th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?

You can apply for many Government jobs with B.tech as qualification .

~ You can apply for the Technical post in Core companies like bsnl , iocl , ongc , sail , gail , ntpc , etc.

To apply for a post in these companies , you shouldhave secured notlessthan 65% in B.tech .
So , try to secure morethan 65% in b.tech which is a good percentage and you can apply for many such companies.

~ You can apply for the civil services exam . (ias , ips , ifs , etc.)

~ you can apply for the CDS exam to join in defence services.

exam syllabus is ,
* general knowledge
* general english
* elementary maths

~ you can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Techncial branch or flying branch or ground duty branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?