14th March 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular B.E course while working in Government job?

Sir/Mam,

Is it crime acording to government rules to do regular b.e course along with my govr. job bcz i have completed 2 years of my b.e and get the job in shakarita department on the post of LDC,sir plz rply soon its urgent. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  2. Jobs for overage persons in government sector? I am working in postal department
  3. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  4. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  5. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  6. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  7. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  8. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  9. How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer
  10. Which job is suitable for me after completing B.E(CSC), MBA(marketing) in regular college
  11. How can I find a government job after working as a male nurse under NRHM?
  12. Is the B.Tech course offered by KSOU Virtual University approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  14. Government job openings for engineer working in Automobile MNC?
  15. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  16. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  17. How to get a Government job when am 30 years old and already working in a MNC?
  18. Will I be able to do CA while working?
14th April 2015, 09:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular B.E course while working in Government job?

Dear it is not possible to do regular graduation simultaneously with your job (Government). It is completely prohibited from the authorities of Government Ministry.

In fact you will not be allowed to join into the any of the educational institutions while doing a government job.If you do such things then you will be strictly punished.

For further informations , you can have a look on the below information. Click here

Any actions with law will be taken against you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?