15th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to do Aeronautical by some means and it would be really helpful if someone can guide me from here. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I have any opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Do I have an opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  18. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
28th April 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to do Aeronautical by some means and it would be really helpful if someone can guide me from here. Thanks.
You have to apply to the college for the admission to the B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. You can apply online for the course. You have to appear for an entrance examination and clear the same for the admission to the course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years Diploma in Engineering granted by the State Technical Education Board. The aspirant can join in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry. The course is available in Manipal Institute of Technology. The website link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?