15th March 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for IES coaching institute?

Well actually I want to know about the fee structure of ies exam batch(1 year course) at any good coaching institute?

18th April 2015, 07:12 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for IES coaching institute?

See, ESE(Engineering services Exam) is the most prestigious exam that an engineering student can give. Its good that you have become serious about it.

According to me, the best institute that offers quality coaching for IES is Made Easy. Its centers are throughout the country. The fee structure for that is given below-

>> Weekend and Regular

IES+GATE+PSUs
Electronics Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Civil Engineering 66500.00

>> Postal

IES+GATE+PSUs
Civil Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Electronics Engineering , Mechanical Engineering 10000.00
20th April 2015, 08:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for IES coaching institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I want to know about the fee structure of ies exam batch(1 year course) at any good coaching institute?
Please find the attachment regarding fee structure for IES exam coaching.
Attached Files
File Type: doc FEE STRUCTURE - IES coaching.doc(49.5 KB, 138 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?