15th March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month?

Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month? What is the procedure to be followed to get the internship by that time? Can you please help me in this? I really wanted to do internship in some company and I don't know how. Please guide me.

28th December 2017, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month? What is the procedure to be followed to get the internship by that time? Can you please help me in this? I really wanted to do internship in some company and I don't know how. Please guide me.

Yes, it is true that more internship opportunities are possible in May month because, many students prefer to do internships during their summer holidays. Summer holidays start from the May month hence students choose to do an internship in the May month. Many companies also offer internships to students during their summer holidays. Therefore, one can find many internship opportunities in the month of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?