15th March 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?

Sir/Mam,

Please give me the details of the companies which provide internship for MCA students? I am just looking for companies in and around Hyderabad. So, please help me to find and apply for the internship. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  6. Companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad?
  7. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering internship for MCA students?
  10. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for civil engineering students in Hyderabad
  12. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  14. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  15. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  16. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  17. Is there any Project Internship available in ISRO for MCA students?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
15th March 2015, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please give me the details of the companies which provide internship for MCA students? I am just looking for companies in and around Hyderabad. So, please help me to find and apply for the internship. Thank you.
List of the companies in Hyderabad for summer training for MCA student:-

Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : 3-12-117, SAI RESIDENCY, P.S.Colony, Opp:- D.D. Kendra lane, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad- 500013
Tel / Fax: 040-27034277
Mobile: 09849797708
Email: mailto:[email protected]

Lampex Electronics Ltd
Address: Corporate Office, KukatPally Hyderabad
Phone: (40) 23157701, 23157710
Email: [email protected]

Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
Phone: 914023077293
Fax: 914023079356

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1-8-144/152/153 1st Floor Ava Sangam Bldg. Pg Road 500003 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91 40 27845994
Fax: +91 40 27845994
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?