15th March 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?

What is the best career option of fashion designing and government job? What is doing in fashion designing teaching? Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma? Can you please give me the correct information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  3. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  6. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  8. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  9. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  10. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  11. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  15. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  16. What are the job options after diploma in fashion designing?
  17. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
1st October 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?

how to get a government job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY (institute of professional studies)?
14th March 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?

Can i do good job after fashion design deploma 1 year cours or what cn i do after fashion deadign deploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?