15th March 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?

I would like to study MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
Is there any place that offer this course in abroad

I am currently doing BBA in avaition.
even though in can do MBA here i would like to do it abroad.?

15th March 2015, 09:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?

You will be eligible for the courses once you have completed your BBA.
The airline and airport are different specializations that will be available to you.
So make sure that you choose which one you would like to pursue among the two specializations.
The procedure is simple enough to get admission in MBA Abroad.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is up to the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
You will also have to crack the TOEFL Examination.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
The Personal Interview is an important part and you will need to impress the Interviewer to get the chance to study Abroad the course of your choice.
If you are able to follow this procedure and do it successfully then you are guaranteed an admission into one of the Universities Abroad for the course of Airline and Airport Management.
You can also go for the GMAT Examination which is specially for the students who are aspiring to pursue MBA from Abroad.
The selection process almost the same as mentioned for GRE.
So you can also go for the GMAT Examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?