15th March 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace in abroad?

Hi,

My self akshata now i m doing electronics and communication eng 1 year, i wanna to do ms aerospace in abroad so they are conducting any exams for entrance? if yes then how i can prepare for that ? please mention related books for that exams and also tell me way for preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  3. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  4. Books to refer for MS Aerospace in Abroad?
  5. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  6. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  9. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  11. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  12. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  15. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  16. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  17. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  18. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
15th March 2015, 03:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace in abroad?

There are many coaching classes in and around India which give the necessary coaching to students who aspire to go and study Abroad.
So it will be best if you can join any such coaching center.
There you will be provided with detailed guidance and also a weekly progress track will be kept which help you improve more quickly.
Also you will be able to see where you are lacking and what are the things you will need to do in order to crack and get admission into the course.
The main preparation you need to take is for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
These Examinations are in some ways critical and you will need professional guidance at the very high level to score good marks and get yourself admitted to the Best Universities of Abroad.
So prepare to the best of your ability and work hard after you join a coaching center for the best possible guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?