15th March 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Which country I can do post graduation in Political Science?

Which country I can do post graduation in Political Science? I have completed the Graduation and now I need to complete the PG course and I want to do it in abroad. So, can you please let me know where to do and which will be the better place to do? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  2. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  3. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  7. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  8. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  9. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  10. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  11. What is the pattern of Political Science entrance exam for PG?
  12. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  13. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  15. What are the government jobs available after graduation and PG in political science?
  16. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  17. How to do M.Phil after doing PG in Political Science from Punjabi University
  18. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
15th March 2015, 02:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which country I can do post graduation in Political Science?

The best country Abroad for the course of Political Science is Great Britain or UK to be precise.
The Universities of that England are the Best when it comes to Political Science.
The Universities of America are also very good but they are somewhat behind the Universities of England in the said discipline.
So you must try to go to these countries for you to get the maximum benefit of studying Abroad.
So the best thing would be for you to make a shortlist of the the best Universities in and around England and America and then you must try to get into one of those Universities.
You will need in depth Subject Knowledge if you want to get yourself admitted to these Universities so it is one aspect in which you will have to prepare to the best of your ability.
The chances of Admission will go up several folds if you can Increase your Knowledge.
It will also benefit you in the long run in getting jobs and excelling in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?