15th March 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?

Sr/Mam,

I have passed 2 exam with 79.4% in CBSE can i get this scholarship. What is the last date of apply? Can someone provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for a quick response.

29th May 2017, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sr/Mam,

I have passed 2 exam with 79.4% in CBSE can i get this scholarship. What is the last date of apply? Can someone provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for a quick response.

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th standard. There are various scholarships available for 12th completed students. They can apply for scholarships like for Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students, HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship, Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship etc. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of marks scored and family income. Students can apply online or offline for a scholarship. Website links of the above mentioned scholarships are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?