15th March 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?

I have passed 12th class with 84% (best four) subjects Eng. Functional Eng. phy. Chem. Math. I want to persue BA hons with economics &international relations as main subjects. Is there any college of Amity with above mentioned subjects in delhi/NCR Noida or gurgoan. If so fee structure ,duration of course ,& availibilty of admission for this session. Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  4. Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?
  5. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  6. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  8. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
  9. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  10. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  14. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  15. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  16. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of BMS colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
4th May 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th class with 84% (best four) subjects Eng. Functional Eng. phy. Chem. Math. I want to persue BA hons with economics &international relations as main subjects. Is there any college of Amity with above mentioned subjects in delhi/NCR Noida or gurgoan. If so fee structure ,duration of course ,& availibilty of admission for this session. Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest. Thanks
The B.A (Hons) Economics course is available in Amity School of Economics. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 (minimum of 60% marks) with minimum of 70% marks in Mathematics/Economics. The duration of the course is 3 years. The fee for the first semester is 0.76 Lakhs. The aspirant can contact the college for the admission either online or offline mode. There is also one more course in the name of BA (Hons) PPE (Philosophy, Politics and
Economics).

Official website - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?