15th March 2015, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?

Are there any college in west bengal under government in which i can get admitted by my rank in west bengal joint entrance exam? Is there any fee waiver scheme in colleges in which i can get admitted via my rank in WBJEE?

Related Questions:
  1. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to take admission in government marine engineering college after appearing in West Bengal Joint entrance examination
  3. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  4. Information about admission in government engineering and medical college after getting through West Bengal Joint Entrance?
  5. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  6. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  9. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  10. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  11. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA?
  12. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  15. How can I prepare for Joint Entrance Exam of West Bengal?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many times can I give JECA?
  18. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE?
4th April 2023, 03:02 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?

Yes, there are several government engineering colleges in West Bengal that accept admission through WBJEE ranks. Some of the top government engineering colleges in West Bengal are Jadavpur University, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur, Kalyani Government Engineering College, and Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology.

There are fee waiver schemes available for economically backward students in some of these government engineering colleges. For example, Jadavpur University offers fee waiver schemes for students from economically weaker sections of the society. However, the eligibility criteria and the percentage of fee waiver may vary from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?