15th March 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?

Hello,
I am a post graduate in Library & Information Science,
Please send me information about PET for PhD?
Please reply as soon as possible
Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding Library Science course?
  2. SET exam Papers of Library & Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  4. Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?
  5. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  6. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  7. Question paper of SET exam(September 2009) for Library & Information Science subject
  8. Detailed information about PET?
  9. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  11. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to do course of Library Science after doing B.A?
  14. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  15. Question pattern of Master of Library & Information Science entrance exam conducted by IGNOU?
  16. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  17. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th July 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?

Detailed Information about PET examination:

Mumbai University conducts an entrance examination called PET for getting admission into PhD course.

Mumbai University offers PhD course in several subjects and the total number of subjects are 55. One of the subjects is "Library and Information Science.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university in concerned discipline.

As you have Post Graduation in Library and Information Science stream, I suggest you to pursue PhD in the same stream.

The minimum percentage you must have secured in Post Graduation is 55% marks. You can apply online for this examination from the link given below.

http://mu.ac.in
26th March 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?

PhD course in Libra n information science in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?