15th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays

Sir/ madam
I am doing my 3rd btech in ece domain.
I want to do internship in software company during summer holidays.
Can u please give me the list of companies and complete details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  3. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  4. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  6. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. How to do internship in a company during summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  13. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  16. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  17. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  18. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
15th March 2015, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ madam
I am doing my 3rd btech in ece domain.
I want to do internship in software company during summer holidays.
Can u please give me the list of companies and complete details.
List of the best companies for internship for B.Tech students:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?