15th March 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?

Hi,

My age is 35 I am completed BA. I am eligible or not for the teacher job? Can you please give me the information on this? I just wanted to get the teacher job and am not sure what needs to be done for this. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  3. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  4. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  5. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  7. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  8. Am I eligible for government teacher if I am 35 years old?
  9. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  10. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  11. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  12. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  13. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  14. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  15. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  16. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  17. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  18. What is the age limit for government ITI Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2015, 06:37 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for teacher job, but you need to crack the entrance examination which is conducted by their respective state or central board. Let's see eligibility criteria to apply for teacher job. To apply for teacher job, you should have completed diploma or degree from a recognized university. You must have secured at least 55% marks.

Eligibility Criteria for CTET :

CTET i.e Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education Once in a year. This year examination has been already over.

Classes I-V Eligibility :

-> You should have completed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> You should have completed senior secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four years Bachelor in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> You should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply.

Classes VI-VIII Eligibility :

-> You should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of two years diploma in Elementary Education course may also apply (OR)

-> You should have completed graduate degree with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the one year of Bachelor in Education course may also apply.
31st March 2015, 09:47 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?

Dear there are two ways to become teacher in government schools which are following :

Some state governments conduct Samvida Shikshak Examination for Grade I, II and III so you can apply for these exams :

To Apply for Grade I examination, you should have passed master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

To apply for Grade II exam, you should have passed bachelor's degree in any subject from a recognized university.

To apply for Grade III exam, you must be passed at least class 12th in any subject from a reputed board or university.

Your age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years for Grade I, 40 years for Grade II and 35 years for Grade III teacher post.

Except this qualification, candidate must have passed Diploma in elementary education or B.Ed Bachelor's of elementary education then only he/she will be considered eligible for the job.

Central government conducts CTET - Central Teacher Eligibility Test to recruit teachers in government schools from class I - V and VI to VIII and to apply for this test, you should have following eligibility :

For class I to V :

A degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have secured minimum 50% marks in bachelor's degree with Two years Diploma in Elementary Education OR

Candidate should possess bachelor's degree with 50% marks with B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

Those candidates, who have completed bachelor's degree and pursuing B.Ed or D.Ed are also eligible to apply.

For Class VI to VIII :

Candidate must have acquired bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university with Bachelor's of Elementary Education from a reputed university.

So these are the ways to become teacher in government school and if you want to become lecturer then you need to qualify NET test or SLET test after master's degree to become lecturer.
8th October 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for teacher jobs after BA (pass) under open university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?