15th March 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

When will be the exam conducted for scholarship?

When will be the exam conducted for scholarship? I want to get certificate. i want to know the date of exam? So, please help me to collect this information as soon as possible. Thank you.

16th March 2015, 03:11 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: When will be the exam conducted for scholarship?

There are so many things that you want to know, but there is no single information that you have provided. Like for example-
1) What are you doing currently? Are you a student?
2) If you are a student then in which class or which year do you study?
3) What kind of scholarship are you looking for? They are different kinds available. Every type of scholarship has a different specialty. For example, a) Some allow student scholarships. Here students of specific classes have to participate in a paid examination. Each student will compete with students of all over India. If among them a student ranks among the highest he/she gets a scholarship.
b) Some scholarships are based on vocational or creative arts. There a person has to paint or sing or perform some creative art among thousands of others. People with real talent get the scholarship ultimately.
c) Some scholarships are based on some kind of project. A group of people are given a problem. They are also provided with the method of solution. The group has to provide a unique solution with a month or few months for that problem, using the method specified by the examiners. The winning team with a really unique solution gets the scholarship.
I do not know among these which kind do you want.
4) Lastly you did not even mention your locality. Some scholarships are locality specific. Sometimes scholarships given in one city or state is not applicable for people belonging to some other state or city.
So next time please mention all these points so that we can really help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?