15th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?

Sir/Mam,

My registration no. 118365 and my name is Repaka Rambabu please tell about whether I got scholarship or not? Can you please let me know if I got the scholarship or not? If you don't know can you please point how and where to find the study scholarship details?

Thank you.

16th March 2015, 04:03 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?

See, only giving your registration number will not help. You have to give the organization name where you opted for the scholarship. Say, you opted for a scholarship held by ABC corporation. You need to mention that organization's name and the convener's name who organized the scholarship. The last thing that you should have mentioned is the time when you opted for the scholarship. It is because an organization which holds such scholarship, mostly holds it every year, and sometimes twice a year. So the registration number that you mentioned will remain same every year only the candidate will change. So the year of you participated in the scholarship, that is 2014 or 2015 is very important. Once you mention all these we can inform you with all the necessary aspects of the scholarship your participated.
Lastly, to find the details of the scholarship you participated, you have to log onto the official website of the organization holding the scholarship. There you will get your name enlisted, if and only if you cleared the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?