15th March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Warren Academy a good school to study?

Is Warren Academy a good school to study? I just want to know about the school before I commit to join the school. Please give me all the information which you know about this school.

16th March 2015, 12:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Warren Academy a good school to study?

Yes, Warren academy is best school, which is affiliated to CBSE board. And this school is offering good education to its students and even encouraging them to participate in extra-circular activities like Drama, Painting, Clay Modeling, Dance, etc. which will help the students to enhance their creativity skills. So, joining in this school, will definitely help you to improve yourself.
22nd March 2015, 04:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Warren Academy is One of the premier institutions , it a is good option to take admission in Warren Academy, Warren Academy is Affiliated from CBSE Board , CBSE Board is very reputed and recognized Board, their staff is also excellent , well educated. Their Study Pattern is also good ,

Activities in WARREN ACADEMY

**Drama
**Painting
**Clay Modeling
**Dance

They provides a A Transformative Education

**Fundamental change in the way students see themselves and the word in which they live
**Structural shift in the basic premises of thought, feelings and actions of the Students
**Task oriented problem solving and determination of cause and effect relationships
**Critical, autonomous & responsible thinkers by communicating feeling, needs and desires to others

You can get all the details on http://http://warrenacademy.net/ (Official website)
1st April 2015, 12:14 AM
SmilyRishu

Surely warren academy is well reputed school that conduct so many extra curriculum activities along with the working on main theme.

The main thing is that it is affiliated to the central board of secondary education.There are so many extra activities are organized by the school for the overall growth of the student like drama, singing, sports competitions etc.

Also the faculty of this academy is well educated and experienced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?