15th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I have just completed diploma in electronics and communication in Mumbai, where and how can i apply for B.Tech or BE in instrumentation?.

What other opportunities do i have for further studies? Can you please give me all the information which would be required to build a better future?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  7. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  16. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  17. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
16th March 2015, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech/B.E course. To get admission in B.Tech/B.E course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of your B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?