16th March 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?

Hello,
I've scored 58.2% in 12th Science stream,
I want to study BCA now in Delhi.
So is this possible for me?
If yes then tell me about the colleges in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  2. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  3. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  4. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  5. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  7. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  8. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  9. BCA for student from commerce background?
  10. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  11. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  14. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  16. List of top BCA Colleges available in Bangalore? I've secured 59% marks with Science stream
  17. Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?
  18. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2015, 08:04 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?

BCA or Bachelor's of Computer Application stream requires a candidate to have a 12th standard degree, which you have. It also requires having Mathematics in the subject combination of the candidate, which you definitely have. This is because you passed out 12th standard in science and this requires Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as its core combination. Most colleges never put a restriction on the aggregate percentage of 12th standard of a candidate. So since you fulfill all the necessary conditions, you are eligible to study BCA. Now below I am listing the names of few BCA colleges in Delhi where you can take up the forms.
1) AM Informatics (www.ami.ac.in)
2) IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in)
3) Apex India Vidyapeeth (www.apexvidyapeeth.com)
4) Delhi Institute of Technology & Paramedical Sciences (www.ditpms.com)
5) Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology (www.fimt-ggsipu.org)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?