16th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?

Dear Sir
I have completed my B.Sc in Anthropology.
Now I want to do PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology.
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for this course?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  5. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  6. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  7. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  8. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  10. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  11. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  12. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  13. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  14. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  16. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  17. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  18. Best institute in India for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathogy? Am I eligible for this course being 39 years old?
17th March 2015, 06:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?

The eligibility criteria for admission in PG Diploma course in Clinical Pathology, varies from one university to another university, as some universities are offering admissions only to the candidates, who have passed MBBS degree, while some universities are offering admission for the candidates, who have completed their graduation in any of the following fields.
1. MBBS
2. BHMS
3. BAMS
4. B.U.M.S
But, no university is offering admission for the candidates, who have completed their B.Sc in Anthropology. So, you are not eligible to study PG Diploma course in Clinical Pathology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?