16th March 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?

Hi
I am Shilpa Garg. I have completed my MBBS last year. Now I am getting admission in DCP, Diploma in Clinical Pathology. I want to know about this course and what its scope? Can you tell me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  6. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  7. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  8. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  9. Detailed information about the practicing hours of MBBS doctor?
  10. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  11. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  12. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  13. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  14. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  16. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  17. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  18. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
17th March 2015, 07:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?

Candidates who have completed their MBBS are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Clinical Pathology. So, you are eligible to apply for admission in Diploma course in Clinical Pathology. After joining in this course, you will be trained as a Physician and Pharmacist in Medical Biology. So, that you can perform and interpret the analysis performed in biology laboratories and you can guide the technical staff in reading, performing and interpreting the diagnostics tests performed. After the completion of this course, you can easily get a good job in any hospital.
17th March 2015, 11:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?

Diploma in Clinical Pathology:

* Clinical Pathology is a specialization in the field of medical science. It is One-Year course, during which one learns different techniques of clinical diagnosis.

* After successful of this course one can become a part of a govt. or private Hospital.

There are lots of Jobs opportunities in India and as well as in foreign countries for pathologist. Some of the job types are given below.

1. Consultants
2. Medical Examiner.
3. Professors
4. Cytotechnologist
5. Mortuary assistant
6. Health care workers
7. Medical lab Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?