16th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO while in 11th standard?

Hello,
I haven't applied for West Bengal JEXPO
this year. So, when I will be class 11 then
I can apply? I am eligible?
Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  2. When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?
  3. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  4. Syllabus, examination date and time of JEXPO in West Bengal?
  5. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of West Bengal JEXPO in Bardhaman?
  7. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Whether a candidate of Bihar is eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  12. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  15. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Possibility to appear in West Bengal JEXPO for 24 years old student?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
17th March 2015, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO while in 11th standard?

You will be eligible to apply for next year JEXPO Examination when you will pursue 11th class. The detailed eligibility criteria required for JEXPO Examination is provided below,

Educational Qualification:

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for JEXPO Examination is "Matriculation" or 10th Class from a recognized university or an institution.

>> Since you have already passed 10th class you are eligible to apply for JEXPO Examination provided with you have pursued Mathematics, English and Physical Science subjects.

>> Candidates age must not exceed more than 21 years of age to be eligible for JEXPO Exam.
17th March 2015, 05:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO while in 11th standard?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO exam. If you have not applied for JEXPO exam, this year, you can apply for JEXPO exam in the next upcoming year. If you qualify JEXPO entrance exam, you will become eligible to get admission in Polytechnic courses. After qualifying JEXPO entrance exam, you can discontinue your 11th standard and you can join in polytechnic course in any college, in which you can get admission as per your rank in West Bengal JEXPO exam.
17th March 2015, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO examination while pursuing 11th standard. JEXPO is an entrance test which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for admission to polytechnic courses in Government and Private colleges across the state of West Bengal. Candidates who had qualified 10th standard with an aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. Since, you had completed 10th standard, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.
18th March 2015, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I haven't applied for West Bengal JEXPO
this year. So, when I will be class 11 then
I can apply? I am eligible?
Kindly tell me about this.
Yes, you are eligible for JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

http://webscte.org/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?