16th March 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?

Sir,
I got gate score of 350 in GATE Electrical Engineering.
Please tell me what are the institutions for me for admission?
I am trying this year GATE too looking for
admission in IISC or IIT. Please tell me the cutoff for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.tech to M.Tech in IIT after scoring good in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  4. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  5. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  6. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  7. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  8. Marks required in GATE exam to get admission for M.Tech(Metallurgy) in IIT Madras? Cutoff marks of previous years GATE exam?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT if scored 46 marks in GATE?
  11. Can I get admission in any IIT or University having scored 33 marks in GATE Exam and with a rank of 18574 being a candidate from BC category?
  12. How should I prepare for GATE? I have scored 55 marks in GATE
  13. Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?
  14. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  16. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's?
  17. Can I get IIT colleges for M.Tech after scoring less marks?
  18. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
27th August 2015, 05:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?

As you know IIT's and IISc are the top institutions in India.. So for doing M. Tech from these institutions you have to require a good GATE score of about 750.. So that you have chance in getting interview call letter from IIT and IISc for admission..

**Since your score is not so good.. I am sorry to say that your will not get any IIT, NIT with this score.. But there are some institution through which you can get admission besides IIT, NIT such as:
--Indraprastha university
--VITME
--SRM

**But if you want to do M. Tech from IIT or IISc then you have to wait one more year and just prepare well for GATE exam next year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?