16th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?

Sir,
I completed Msc and Mphil computer science in periyar universiry.Aiso i did MTech IT in Sathyabama University.Is it possible to do Phd In either Computer science or Information Technology.

Thanks,
Regards
Sumathi.N

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Can I be a Lecturer just after M.Tech or PhD is necessary?
  8. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  10. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  11. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  12. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  14. Top 100 engineering colleges in UP? Rank of Vidya College of Engineering Meerut?
  15. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  16. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  17. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  18. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
27th March 2015, 09:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I completed Msc and Mphil computer science in periyar universiry.Aiso i did MTech IT in Sathyabama University.Is it possible to do Phd In either Computer science or Information Technology.

Thanks,
Regards
Sumathi.N
Since, you specialized in both the fields so you are eligible for both the PhD in Computer Science and Information Technology as well. You can select any one of the Specialization in PhD based on your Interest. Applicants who hold a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate are eligible to pursue the program. Admission is based on entrance exams and Interview conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering PhD in Computer Science:

Bharathidasan University
Address: Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620024
Phone: 0431 240 7072

Chennai Mathematical Institute
Address: H1, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, Kelambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
Phone: 099904 35355

Indian Institute of Science
Address: C V Raman Ave, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?