17th March 2015, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I got 5.5 Bands in academic IELTS and I have completed B.Pharmacy 67% with 4 backlogs. So which universities giving admissions for 5.5 band score in IELTS for MS in US? Please let me know urgent please.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  6. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  7. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  10. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  16. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
17th March 2015, 11:44 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?

There are only limited universities in USA which offer masters in B.Pharmacy.

After Completing your B.Pharmacy in India you can to either Pharma.D the M.S Programans the Ph.D Program.

Mainly there are 3 Degrees of Pharmact Education Avialable in United States of America.

1. Pharma.D
  2. M.S Program
  3. Ph.D Program

• To become a Pharmacist in USA you required a 5 Years B.Pharmacy degree to be eligible for the FPGEE Test where FPGEE stands for Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination.
  • If you are a 4 years B.Pharmacy Degree holder then you are not eligible to register for FPGEE because there is a Rule than people who completed graduation after 2003 require a 5 Years B.Pharmacy Degree.
  • The Duration of Pharm.D in USA is 3-6 Years.
  • Once you have completed your Pharm.D you will be eligible to apply for NAPLEX exam through which you will get Licence.
  • If your looking only for Master Programs then you can so Masters in Chemistry, Pharmacology, Drug Administration, Biology, Health Administration, MS in pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical administration etc..
  • Some of the Universities in USA which offer Pharmacy are :- University of Illinois-Chicago,Purdue University,Ohio State University,University of California,University of Cincinnati,University of Kentucky,Ferris State University,University of Minnesota - Twin Cities,University of North Carolina,University of Tennessee,University of Oklahoma.
30th September 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?

Will any university and embassy give me visa in USA . I got 5.5 bands end academic ielts, 5.5 bands in three modules 4.5 in reading.. I did 12th in commerce stream with 67%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?