17th March 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?

Hai sir, I'm 1 st year automobile student studying in sathyabama university. Sir as an automobile student I want to get more inplant training in automobile industries, but I do not know the procedure to go for inplant training. Sir an automobile engineer is my childhood dream. But I do no the correct direction for My ambition sir. So please help Me go in the correct way sir. Please tell me the procedure to go for inplant training. It's my humble request sir. please please please help me sir. my email Id arulneymar.97.123@gmail. Com. Phone no 9500091079.

12th May 2017, 06:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai sir, I'm 1 st year automobile student studying in sathyabama university. Sir as an automobile student I want to get more inplant training in automobile industries, but I do not know the procedure to go for inplant training. Sir an automobile engineer is my childhood dream. But I do no the correct direction for My ambition sir. So please help Me go in the correct way sir. Please tell me the procedure to go for inplant training. It's my humble request sir. please please please help me sir. my email Id arulneymar.97.123@gmail. Com. Phone no 9500091079.

For doing in plant training in automobile industry, you have to apply through your college Training and Placement Cell. Automobile engineering students can apply for internship in automobile companies. First you should select the company you want to do an internship and then apply online or offline as per the requirements. Employee referral is one of the best ways to do internship in automobile companies. Short listed candidates are interviewed before admitting for internship. There are various automobile companies like Ashok Leyland, TVS, Hero Motor, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki etc. available to do internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?