17th March 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How to clear GPSC after completing Masters in Commerce? Which are the main subjects?

Respected sir/madem
i want to know about after comlited Master in Commerce in spclization of commerce & Business Mgt ,i want to do clear gpsc so kindly give info about it and main subjects and when they take exam of it....and also for me which post is eligible

Related Questions:
  1. How to clear GPSC after completing B.E Electronics and Communication? Which are the main subjects?
  2. Syllabus and tips to clear GPSC?
  3. Which subjects can I take in GPSC after completing BE and MBA?
  4. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  5. Which subjects being a physiotherapist I have to prepare for GPSC exam?
  6. Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?
  7. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  8. What is the date of GPSC exam? Whcih subject is suitable for GPSC exam?
  9. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  10. How to prepare for GPSC exam? Which subject to choose so as to clear the exam easily? Syllabus of GPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  12. Which books should a commerce student refer for GPSC entrance exam?
  13. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  14. How may I get last 5 years exam papers of GPSC main exam of RFO/AFO? List of reference books for maths, physics, GK, gujarati and english?
  15. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  16. Reference books for GPSC exam
  17. How to give the UGC exam after doing masters in commerce? I have done masters in Accountancy
  18. Can I give GPSC exam after completing Physiotherapy?
4th April 2023, 02:48 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How to clear GPSC after completing Masters in Commerce? Which are the main subjects?

To clear GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) after completing Masters in Commerce, you need to follow the below steps:

1. Check the eligibility criteria for the exam, which includes age limit, educational qualification, and nationality.

2. Prepare a study plan and gather study materials for the exam.

3. Focus on the main subjects of the exam, which include Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Science, Current events of national and international importance, History of India and Gujarat, Geography of India and Gujarat, Indian Polity and Constitution, Economy of India and Gujarat, and Ethics and Values in Public Administration.

4. Solve previous year question papers and practice mock tests to get an idea of the exam pattern and types of questions.

5. Stay updated with the latest news and events happening around the world.

6. Attend coaching classes if necessary to get proper guidance and support.

7. Revise and practice regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.

By following these steps, you can clear GPSC and secure a job in the government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?