18th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in EEE
with good marks as I got percentage of 65.
I want to enter in Government Sector.
But my friends are telling me that I cannot
get good salary in government sector.
Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
  2. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders?
  3. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  4. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  9. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  11. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  13. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  14. What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics
  15. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  16. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  17. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
30th April 2015, 10:37 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?

You can apply for various govt. jobs on the basis of your diploma in EEE.

>> SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment :
Candidates having diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil are eligible to apply for this recruitment and age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.

To get the job, candidate need to qualify Paper I, Paper II then Interview process of SSC conducted every year so you are eligible.

>> Junior Engineer Recruitment in Various PSUs and other government institutions :

A candidate having diploma of minimum 3 years in engineering discipline after 12th pass is eligible to apply for this job in PSUs of Indian Government.

>> Junior Engineer Recruitment in Indian Railways : Candidate having passed Diploma/ Degree in EEE are eligible to apply and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years.

>> Madhya Pradesh State Government Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2015 :
Candidates having diploma in EEE/ Civil/ Mechanical are eligible to apply whose age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.

>> Technician Grade B recruitment : You can also apply for the post of Technician in Electrical Grade and all those are eligible who have diploma or ITI in relevant trade.

You can apply for other jobs as well such as : SSC Combined higher secondary level examination, Multi Tasking Staff Examination.

Insurance field Assistants recruitment in NICL, LIC, NIACL, UIIC, Oriental Insurance Company etc.

Indian Railways TC/ TTE, Group D, Clerk and other Technical jobs.

State Level Police Force Constable recruitment is conducted on 12th basis so you are eligible to apply for this recruitment as well.

Except state level police constable, you can apply for job of Constables in Para Military Forces in India but your age should not be more than 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?