18th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello,
I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE.
Kindly tell me is there any chance to
take summer internship anywhere in Andhra Pradesh?
With Regards-
Vinod Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Internship in L&T for B.E.(Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  14. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  15. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  16. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
24th March 2015, 06:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?

* Yes, you can take an internship programme.

* Regional telecom training center (RTTC), BSNL, Gachibowli, Hyderabad is conducting 'Industrial/ In-plant training for engineering students on familiarization of latest technologies.

* The batch starts from 01-12-2014.

* 2nd and 3 year students of engineering of ECE, EEE, CSE/ IT are eligible to apply for this programme.

* Aspirant should fill the reregistration form and submit it to the address of the RTTC. Below i have attached the registration form.

* For official website http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in:8080/r.../contacts.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSNL registartion form.pdf(269.3 KB, 88 views)
16th April 2015, 12:51 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you definetly have the chance to go for the summer internship. I am provide you the some of the companies that can be provide summer internship as below.

1. Regional telecom training center (RTTC),

2. BSNL,

3. Gachibowli,
3rd March 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing btech second year at Lpu Punjab I wanna know about the complete details and requirements of summer internship programme in Andhra Pradesh .
29th November 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir! My son studying 3rd B.Tech (ECE) in Aditya Engg. College, Surampalem. He wants to do internship during summer in 2018. Please send your advise to my mail ID "[email protected]"

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?