18th March 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to do PhD course for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Respected Sir
I have done M.Pharmacy now I want to
take admission in PhD please tell me about
that which entrance exam I have to take?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?
  2. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  5. Entrance exam to do PhD course for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? -- [New]
  6. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  8. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  11. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate from Punjab University?
  13. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. What are the institutes conducting life science ph.D entrance exam
  16. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2015, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to do PhD course for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

If you have scores like NET/SET/GPAT/JRF then you can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. You can also apply for other entrance exams for getting admission in various other Universities. Also, make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Pharma qualification.

Most of the top Universities will ask for NET/SLET/GPAT/JRF qualification for Ph.D admission. If you are having teaching experience of at least 5 years or 5 years of working experience in pharmaceutical field then also you can get admission without appearing for any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?