18th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in B.Arch 2nd year if completed 3 years Diploma in Architecture at 4th year?

Hello,
Can I get admission in 2nd year in B.Arch after completing 3 years course of Diploma in Architecture only. I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in 4 years. So I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  7. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  9. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  11. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  12. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  13. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  16. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  17. Can diploma students go for 2nd year admission in various universities? Is it true that diploma students should study in 1st year?
  18. Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year?
20th March 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in B.Arch 2nd year if completed 3 years Diploma in Architecture at 4th year?

If you have got Diploma in Architecture from a recognized Institute with 50% marks then surely you will be eligible for admission in B.Arch through lateral entry. In the end the Diploma matters and if you Diploma in hand then it doesn't matter whether you have complete it in 3 years or 4 years.

All you have to do is appear for a Lateral Entry entrance exam for getting admission in a B.Arch program. If you manage to get a excellent rank in the entrance exam then you will be eligible for admission in 2nd year of the B.Arch program through counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?