18th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?

Hello Friends,
I am a 12th commerce student, I am interested in Computers,
but I don't want to say good bye to Commerce stream for higher education.
Kindly tell me what courses are available along with Computer and Commerce?
Thanks
Vishnu Roa

24th March 2015, 09:29 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?

Your question itself has the answer. You have inclination towards commerce subject, so you must go into commerce stream. Why don't you take separate courses on Tally and FACT. These are commerce oriented software. So when you learn these you get in touch with computers and commerce both. Other than this don't be involved into computers much. Jobs related to computers are decreasing day by day. Lot of computer science major graduates are sitting at home doing nothing. So it is better that you take B.Com hons and separate diploma courses on Tally and Fact, rather than going into computer science.
20th June 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?

I have passed my 12th from commerce. Now I'm want to doing graduation (correspondence).Is there any course that I can pursue side by side??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?