18th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Computer Science) if secured 60% in 12th Science and 62 marks in CET?

Hello,
I have secured 60% in 12th Science
and got 62 marks in CET.
I want to study B.Sc in Computer Science.
Am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  2. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  3. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  4. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  7. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science if secured 49% in Maths paper of B.Sc?
  9. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  12. How to write NET exam for computers?
  13. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  14. Can I apply for PO exam after securing 52% marks in 12th science stream?
  15. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science being a 21 years old candidate?
  17. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having secured 65.5% in 10th, 63% in 12th class with Science stream and 59% in BCA?
  18. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
22nd March 2015, 09:45 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Computer Science) if secured 60% in 12th Science and 62 marks in CET?

Yes of-cause you are eligible for B.Sc Computer Science. Here you need to wait for Cut Off list of that college/university in which you want to study. If seats are available under the score which you earn then you will easily claim your admission there.

If you are interested in computer science then you have also an option to do B.Tech through Computer science. It is also a good course and will have much better scope in future. Actually i am also an b.tech Computer Science student and i suggest you to go for it.
22nd March 2015, 11:27 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Computer Science) if secured 60% in 12th Science and 62 marks in CET?

Yes, you are eligible but it all depends on college for BSC ( Computer science ) some of colleges not gives you admission and some of them can gave you admission , Top , Reputed and Recognized college can't gave you admission with these 60% marks so , go for private colleges ,
Here some of colleges have entrance test for BSc (Computer) Like PUNJAB UNIVERSITY , PU have entrance test for BSC Comp. , and then you will get admission on the behalf of your marks , top candidates are selected for BSC (Computer science )
31st March 2015, 05:30 PM
SmilyRishu

As for getting admission in any of the bachelor degree you must have to score at least 40 percent in your higher secondary education so you are 100 % eligible for getting admission in B.Sc in Computer science with 60 percent marks.
But if you have interest in computer science then my suggestion to you is that you should opt B.tech rather than B.Sc, because B.Tech. Has more scope than B.Sc in computer science.
There are more recruitment for B.tech students than B.Sc students.
But if you opt for B.Tech then your Course duration will be of four years whereas the time duration of B.Sc is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?