19th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?

Hello,
In which field should I do my summer training for 4 weeks?
List of the companies for the same?
Can I do the training in VLSI?
I am a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  2. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  3. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  4. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  5. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  6. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  8. How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
  9. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  10. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  11. How to do summer training in NTPC Ramagundam? I am pursuing B.Tech 6th semester Mechanical from MJRP University
  12. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  14. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  16. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  17. How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
27th March 2015, 08:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your summer training in the field of VLSI. VLSI is a good branch and is of wide applications whose growth opportunities are very high in the future. However, keeping in mind various statistics and trend of modern job opportunities, the majority of job opportunities lies in the hand of IT sector. Moreover, India is still in its infant stage in the field of electronics. Hence doing training in IT field will be of greater benefit. Moreover, you will study VLSI in your academic curriculum. So it is better if you go for IT related course. If you want to pursue higher studies and build up a career in core field, then you can pursue training in core fields like VLSI, embedded systems, electronic design automation, etc.
Companies like HP,HCL, BSNL, CTTC, PSUs, etc. are the leading ones in terms of training providers. There are institutes too which provide training like NIIT, Aptech, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?