19th March 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech 6th semester and I want to do training from Maruti Suzuki. I don't know what to do. Please tell me what I have to do for training.
I Shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  2. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  3. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  4. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  5. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  6. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  11. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  13. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  14. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  15. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  16. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  18. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
13th January 2018, 10:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?

You can get the internship notification updates of Maruti Suzuki by registering yourself in different education forums or by visiting the daily employment newspapers. You can also visit the official website and fill up the application form when the vacancies are available. Then you have to write an internship request application and address it with your resume to the HOD of the company. After shortlisting the candidates they will call you for an interview and if they find you eligible then you can start your training.

Web : https://www.marutisuzuki.com/corporate/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?