19th March 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?

What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th? Can someone tell me what we could in this time? I am just confused now. Awaiting for a reply soon.

Thanks!

19th March 2015, 03:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?

First of all you have not mentioned the reason as to why are you not being given admission in class 11 in that same school from where you have completed your class 10th board.

However, there is nothing to worry in it, if the same school in which you have studied up to class 10th is not giving admission to you in class 11th there might be some reason for it.

In that case you can opt for admission in another school if you want to, the admission in class 11th in basically done on the basis of pre-final board results and if it is not good enough to provide you admission, then you will most probably have to wait for board results.
19th March 2015, 06:49 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?

I would like to tell you that there might be some problem as class 11th admission is based upon class 10th rehearsal results if you are unable to fulfil the admission criteria then for that reason also you might not to able to get admission in the same school.

If you are not having good results in rehearsal examinations of class 10th than you can wait for your board results and try again for admission in that same school. Otherwise, you can get admission in another school, which is affiliated with the same board.
20th March 2015, 05:13 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You didn't mention the reason why they are not giving you admission in 11 class , if u score good in Pre-board exams then you definitely get the admission in the same school
If you didn't get the marks what school asked for taking admission in 11 class then go for another school
If you wanna to take admission in same school then you must wait for board results , only if you think i am going to good score in board exams....
1st April 2015, 01:56 AM
SmilyRishu

There must be some criteria of the school that you are not fulfilling, that's why the school is not allow you to get admitted in the next class. so my suggestion to you is that you simply have to try in some other school where you are best suited. i mean search a school whose admission criteria is best suited on your current qualification and standard.

Never forgot to take school leaving certificate from your last school. You may also need character certificate.
1st April 2015, 11:12 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

When you willing to know the answer for your question make sure you given full question as you not said reason why if you are completing 10th successfully so no problem and if you have any rivalry with management it might create problem for you.
2nd April 2015, 06:40 PM
amanshrivastava98

There must be some criteria related to the minimum percentage required for the perticular subject in the 11th standard which you may not fulfilling and that's why they are not accepting your candidature.

If there is any sch thing then you have to apply for some other school in your locality to study the subject of your choice and if you don't want to change the school then you have to compromise with the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?