19th March 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?

What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School? I am finding out the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the school. So, it would be of great help if you can let us the information on the same. Thanks!

19th March 2015, 02:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?

The age limit to apply for D.Ed primary school teacher, varies one state to another state. If you have specified your state name, it would have been helped us to provide exact information. But we can tell you that, as per D.Ed eligibility criteria, which was specified in most of the states, candidates who have completed 21 years of age can apply for D.Ed primary school teacher examination and the maximum age limit is 40 years, whereas candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST are eligible for age relaxation of 5 years.
11th March 2016, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?

I m in my 40s and want to do ded course from pune I have marksheet of SSC from Maharashtra board marksheet hsc board from Maharashtra board so can I go head for ded course even I have done Montessori course
31st August 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am born in the year 1977. I have done TTC from kerala university. Can I join to any aided schools in kerala? What is the age limit? What are the other formalities?
20th March 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am 43 years now, I have completed my studies from Mumbai, Maharashtra Board, can I now do DEd .?
31st July 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I am 38 years old can I do d.ed course? Can I get job
10th August 2019, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that what is the maximum age limit in Maharashtra for gov. school teacher job
24th June 2022, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in now 42 year's can I get ded job teachers I have done ded and garadution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?