20th March 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?

Hello,
I got 86.89% in 8th Board of Rajasthan.
I got 91.17% in 9th same Board.
I got 92.83% in 10th same Board. I will also get minimum 92% in 12th of Science again from same Board. I want to ask a question that till today why I couldn't get scholarship. I want to study more & more. But there are problem of money. My big brother had died in an accident before 3 year. I have 2 sister a younger brother. I want to scholarship for doing B.Tech.

26th March 2015, 06:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?

If you want to get a Scholarship in the B.Tech then you will have to try and get into the Top 100 in terms of Rank for the Entrance Examination of B.Tech and once you have done that you will be provided the Scholarship and you will be provided the B.Tech Course almost free of cost.
Just keep up the hard work and you will be able to get everything you need.
Just study hard and stay concentrated and you will have all the opportunities that you need and also stay patient.
And once you stay patient and study hard you will get all the opportunities that you need.
So just stay focused and keep studying hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?