20th March 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 10th. In future I want
to study Engineering but from Abroad.
So, from now onward I want to know
how I prepare for achieving my aim?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  2. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  3. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  4. How to prepare for studying abroad while studying 10th standard?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Which scholarship to apply for studying abroad?
  8. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  11. Courses other than Engineering to study in Abroad for 12th Science student?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  13. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  14. What should I study further in Abroad on 10th basis? Scholarship tests for admission?
  15. Which scholarship will help me to study in abroad after 10th?
  16. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  17. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  18. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
21st March 2015, 01:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?

To study Engineering in Abroad, first you need to complete your 11th and 12th standards from a recognised board after completion of your 10th standard and you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in B.Tech course in Abroad universities. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in foreign universities and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities and if the university you had applied for sends an admission letter, then, you can join in the university and you can pursue Engineering course in Abroad.
29th March 2015, 01:47 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?

You can do your Engineering from Abroad but i suggest you to first complete your 12th and then apply for the SAT exam Clear it and go for your Abroad education.

SAT is the Entrance exam Needed to do your Engineering in Abroad.

Based on your SAT Score you will get your Admission , you need to satisfy the Eligibility criteria set by the Universities.

Mean while you will also need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL exam as its also needed for your Abroad Education.

IELTS and TOEFL are English Language Test which will test your English Perfection level.

As your going for your Abroad Education you need to be good at English other wise the University will ask you to take English subject in your first semester as a Mandatory Subject , while may increase a Subject in your semester and also will cost you more.

So now every thing is clear for you so firstly complete your 12th and then join in SAT coaching so that you can clear it easily and also try to attend IELTS coaching so that you will get a Good Band(i.e more than 6 BAND).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?