20th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?

Sir
Kindly tell me how to apply for Internship
in TCS as I am doing B.Tech CSE in 7th semester now.
Please tell me the procedure for doing Internship there.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to do Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  11. Internship in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. Requirements of TCS for a B.E 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
23rd March 2015, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?

TCS offers two types of internship for the B.Tech students. One is for the students of tier-1 institutes which include the top IITs, NIT, ISM and IT-BHU. If you are student of such institutes, you need to apply online with your resume and there will be a resume screening round followed by interview round clearing which will make you an intern of TCS. For students of other students, you need to apply offline in the concerned branch of TCS from which you want to do an internship. You have to apply in the month of October-November since there will be an entrance exam based on general aptitude and verbal ability that will be held at the end of year. It will be followed by resume screening and interview round clearing which will make you an intern in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?