20th March 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?

Hello,
I've working experience of 11 years in Automobile Sector with ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle) with 78%, passed out 12th Science with 48%, Graduation completed from Calcutta University B.A. Now I need Automobile Diploma Engineering certificate for my better future. Can I study this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  2. How to be an automobile engineer?
  3. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  4. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  6. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  7. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  9. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  10. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  14. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  17. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
31st July 2016, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I've working experience of 11 years in Automobile Sector with ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle) with 78%, passed out 12th Science with 48%, Graduation completed from Calcutta University B.A. Now I need Automobile Diploma Engineering certificate for my better future. Can I study this Diploma course?
As per your educational qualification, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Automobile Engineering. But, the candidate age should be not more than 21 years to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. Since, you have not mention your age limit here, if your age is more then 21 years then you are not eligible for the Diploma in Automobile Engineering course through regular mode. However, you can do through distance mode.
9th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?

Sir hello my age is 24 i hav completed iti 2yrs course am i eligible for diploma and for the campus selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?