20th March 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am studying in M.Pharmacy.
I want to do PhD program in Pharmaceutical Science.
Kindly tell me which are the universities
are favourable for this PhD anywhere in Abroad?
And what are the procedures for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  8. Universities for phd in pharmaceutical science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  10. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  11. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  13. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  14. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  16. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
21st March 2015, 06:40 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

List of Universities offering PhD in Pharmaceutical science in Abroad:

1. University of Pittsburgh
Address: 4200 fifth ave, Pittsburgh, P.A 15260, United States.
Phone. No: +1 412 624 4141

2. University of Wisconsin-Madison
Address: Madison, WI 53706, United States.
Phone.no: +1 608 263 2400

3. Harvard University
Address: Cambridge, MA 02138, United States.
Phone.no: +1 617 495 1000

4. University of Cambridge
Address: The old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom.
Phone.no: +44 1223 337733

5. University of Oxford
Address: University offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom.
Phone.no: +44 1865 27000

To study any of these universities you need to qualify in entrance exams like GRE and TOFEL. Because most of the universities will see the score in these Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?