21st March 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?

Dear Sir/Mam
I have completed my 4 Years Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology & willing to apply in Government job. Is there any chances
for me I do have total experience of 2 years in Hotel industry.
With Regards
Rohit Verma

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  2. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  3. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  4. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  5. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  9. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  10. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  11. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  12. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  13. Duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering course? Names of institutes for this course?
  14. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  17. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  18. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
26th March 2015, 09:14 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?

Yes, you can get job in a government sector in any field. But you need to give some entrance exam for applying for government job. For different fields you have different exams like for banking sector for clerical job you need to give banking entrance exam conducted by the government banking sector authorities, so in whatever field you want to go for just you have to give certain government exam and if you qualify then you will be able to proceed further.

NOTE: In order to go for any government entrance exam before that you should fulfil the examination criteria for that particular field as well as for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?