21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC Science?

Friends,
I had completed my 2nd PUC Science
and got 84%. May I get any scholarship
because I want to do MBBS in China.
Please help me to know about this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
26th March 2015, 03:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC Science?

You can but you will have to be in the Top Bracket of Rank in the Entrance Examination that you will have to give.
Once you are in the Top Bracket the Chance for you to get Admission into Colleges of China to study MBBS will increase a lot.
Also if you are able to perform in the Interview that will be conducted before you are given Admission to the College of China then you will be eligible for the Scholarship that is provided by the University where you want to study your MBBS.
So just make sure that you study hard and get the best possible Rank in the Entrance Examination and you will be eligible for the Scholarship.
Also be confident and make sure that you have in depth Knowledge in your Subject so that you can get the Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?