21st March 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?

Hello,
I Want to know about the syllabus
and books for the exam of Airport Authority
Of India -JR. EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER).
Kindly send me the above immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  2. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  3. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  4. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  5. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  6. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  8. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  9. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  10. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  12. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  13. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  14. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  15. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  16. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  18. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
22nd March 2015, 03:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I Want to know about the syllabus
and books for the exam of Airport Authority
Of India -JR. EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER).
Kindly send me the above immediately.
Books for AAI exam:-

1. Network Analysis: Van Valkenburg

2. Network and Systems: D. Roy Choudhary

3. Integrated Electronics: Jacob Milman & C. Halkias, Millman & Grabel

4. Integrated Circuits: K.R. Botkar

5. Op. Amps & Linear Integrated Circuit: Gayakwad

6. Digital Logic & Computer Design: Moris Mano

7. Signals and System: Oppehum, Willsky & Nacob

8. Automatic Control System: Benjamin C. Kuo

9. Control System Engineering: Nagrath & Gopal

10. Principle of Communication System: Taub & Schilling

11. Communication System: A. Bruu Carlson

12. Electromagnetic Waves & Radiating Systems: Jardon & Balmain, JD Kraus

I have attached the question papers of AAI exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 146 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?